2011年1月13日星期四

Artest said Yao injury, left the Rockets Insider renewal endogenous variable

lebron shoes said that the Yao injury of uncertainty, leading to pay cuts would rather have left their rocket
Tencent YORK, Dec. 23, Ron - Ron Artest and the Rockets also have sources, but the Rockets finish in the 2008-09 season, his contract year, he finally did not remain in the Hughes London , but defected to the Lakers . In an interview with "ESPN" interview, "Beast" is also disclosed in the contract negotiations that year insider, he said that she was his intention to renew with the Rockets, but Yao Ming's injury as a result of variable occurs, and ultimately chose leave.

"In fact, before I joined the Lakers, a few teams that I am more pleasing," Artest recalled the year when the contract expires after the decision said, "I did care about is the contract amount, I of course, want to be able to spend some of their own, but honestly speaking, I want to spend $ 500,000 in the strip club squandered it. If I contract with the Rockets, then we can get a big contract, which is also our (his team) are planned. I told my friends we have to do, so we celebrated all night debauchery a lot. "

But things did not follow the "beast" in the direction envisaged in the development, as Yao Ming in the playoffs next season, which led to injury claims, which makes the planning of the season, the Rockets appeared among the variables. "But the next thing is the direction toward the unthinkable, Yao Ming was hurt, since the rocket also contrary to my promise by the agent." Perhaps it is because the injured Yao Ming, the Rockets are looking for new poles of race With the new considerations, so they give up Artest This has been such a veteran, and the policy of trying to find a new leader.

"Then I settled down to Los Angeles, and I chose a pay cut to join. But this is indeed a salary value plunges at me, and I did not know how I did to this point, because I really like here, and this feeling is very interesting to adapt slowly. So I think, good thing I had not received any other amount that I am satisfied with the contract, because I do not think that other places make me feel the same energy as comfortable now. "

After the passage of time, money Artest also appears in the treatment of more mature, when a reporter asked about the "beast" in the original plans to $ 500,000 for the strip club thing, so look past the idea of Ron Artest, he said : "It feels ridiculous, like my sense of awareness of a serious setback." Artest now know better how the money will be used in a meaningful place, such as his own championship rings will be auctioned off, and choose to make their wages out of next season, which will be donated to charity, these are the "beast" into lebron shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论