2010年12月1日星期三

Recalling the journey Bundesliga Klose glad most afraid of ten people have already retired

Today, nike shoes striker Miroslav Klose is a day of special significance, April 15, 2000, in Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, home of the game, his first appearance in the Bundesliga, flash decade has passed, Despite the poor state of this season, but 119 goals in the Bundesliga and the German team's 48 goals are still confirmed his greatness, to accept nike shoes official magazine interview, he also points to the many years experience.

Even after a decade on his first Bundesliga game, Klose is still fresh in my memory, "It was Kaiser of the Frankfurt game, I reserve Morris Peterson played 15 minutes, and ultimately, With Reich's goal, beating us 1-0. It was a very tough game, but we kept the lead to the end, the whole mountain shook Tony Shum, then it is an incredible game, and some things I will never forget. "

For the beginning of his career experience, Klose in my mind reserved for them in a special place, "I do not remember all the games, but definitely remember the first Bundesliga appearance, that I was a kid, when there's dream first season, I also played for Wolfsburg in the competition, but only played a few minutes. I remember my first Bundesliga next season is starting on the Stuttgart game, when I The opponent is Thiam, the day before the game, our coach Rehhagel gave us a detailed video analysis, and points out their advantages and disadvantages of offense and defense, I know all Thiam. "

In 284 Bundesliga games, Klose has been the ball into the 119, in which the ball, he has a special appreciation of nature, "I could not help think of the effect of Bremen during the course of Cologne in Wieser a goal, the ball broke my left foot volley, perhaps the most exciting of my career is a goal, at least in the Bundesliga. "league, staged four times so far Klose" hat-trick ", how can there be such a good performance? Klose's view is: "If you get very early in the game to score, then you've got a lot of burden on small, at least for me, in which case I always feel like relaxing a lot, if the tension no sense, you did not think too much, all that may come naturally. "

Bundesliga campaign decade, Klose has also become a "collection of addiction," the game worn jerseys and played football, he was always ready to collect, Klose said: "Early in my career I used to collect jerseys, every game is really the collection, however, three or four years, I stopped, because they really became too much. From then on, I started collecting football, until now or that have particular race, especially in the Champions League or national team, I always try to take a football. Now, I participated in football at each competition I have, they are neat rows in my home together. my shirt is also my home, in my retirement, I will build a beautiful house kept these souvenirs. "

Football, Klose will inevitably encounter rival to his headaches, and most depressed person to have his "iron plaster," said the former German international Coral, said the football legend who had retired , Klose smiled and said: "The most difficult game is always the face of Coral where the Dortmund, I have never met guarded like him, I know I'm much faster than him, but his are always I can put in front of the foot, or put the ball between me and, fortunately, only two years of our careers overlap. "Since there are formidable opponents, there will be" cute "opponent, In the Bundesliga, there are always some team is willing to encounter Klose, Klose said: "It's strange, I always encounter some teams played well, and the frequent goal, they are Wolfsburg, Hertha Berlin and Hamburg, the three teams always bring out my best. "

Bundesliga career, Klose often for several years and with a defender to play against in the field, they are not only rivals, and sometimes can even talk a few words, Klose said: "For some particular opponent, such as national teammate in the field, we will even share some personal circumstances, such as family, in the face Podolski, Bremen, or some players, I always look forward to talk with them about. "

119 goals, not the ultimate goal of Miroslav Klose in the Bundesliga, the former Bundesliga Golden Boot also want to further expand his record, "of course, the goal as possible, each season, I will give set yourself a goal, and then try to achieve it, end of the season, I will analyze, in the end is not achieved. This season, I would like to add into one or more of the ball, however, see the club's success and won many important competitions, I have felt very happy. "

没有评论:

发表评论